In family law matters, it is critical that you know your rights, and know how to move forward strategically to protect your interests.
Our experience and expertise helps safeguard your rights and helps you make difficult decisions for yourself and your family.
We know family law matters overlap with other legal practice areas, such as estate planning and tax issues. Our knowledge of these overlapping issues will help you plan better for the future and give you an advantage in your case.
There are times when the courtroom is not the appropriate stage to resolve issues. In those situations, we rely on alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation. We are experienced working with mediators, and have a high success rate in these situations.
Whichever path we determine to be the most appropriate for your case, be assured you will receive thoughtful legal advice and determined, experienced legal representation with Novelli Law.
Our Areas of Practice Include:
- Divorce (Marriage Dissolution)
- Spousal Maintenance (Alimony)
- Child Support
- Custody and Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Asset and Debt Division
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (Division of Retirement Benefits)
- Modifications (Custody, Parenting Time, and Financial Support)
- Domestic Abuse (OFP)
- Legal Separations
- Harassment Orders
- Prenuptial Agreements/Antenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Third Party Visitation/Grandparent Visitation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Rule 114 Neutral